1 Animali domestici
Villa di Piandaccoli, built in the "Villa Fucini", dates back to the 16th century and has always been used as a luxurious private residence. Today, maintaining its class and elegance unaltered, it becomes a sophisticated receptive complex. Villa di Piandaccoli is immersed in a centuries-old wooded park, with a large Italian garden, welcoming to all your needs. Inside the park you will also find a small private chapel where you can celebrate weddings.
Villa di Piandaccoli offers the opportunity to use three large rooms, a cellar and a large porch, ready to accommodate your every need, for events of all kinds. Our rooms are suitable for hosting conventions, services, fashion shows, company presentations, exhibitions and tastings.
On occasion, the rooms will also transform into a place reserved for the important moments of your life such as celebrations, ceremonies, parties, events and personal occasions.
An enchanting place for weddings and any other type of event, it preserves the atmosphere and the charm of the ancient Tuscan noble villa.Here it is possible to organize a suggestive reception in the shade of a well-kept park or inside the elegant halls, for a unique and precious memory.
The villa offers elegant interiors and a large park that allow you to set up evocative ceremonies and satisfy any need and need. We have three beautiful interior rooms, furnished in style, which can accommodate up to 200 guests seated. The rooms of the villa are communicating and can be prepared with refined fittings, following your directions.
If the season allows, you can organize your ceremony or any outdoor event in the large park of the villa under the shade of its ancient trees. An evocative play of light and the evocative setting of the Tuscan countryside, allows you to create a romantic and elegant atmosphere.
The villa also has a large private parking and a lovely consecrated chapel where you can also celebrate your wedding.
a) beds and rooms:
• ground floor: 1 bedroom, 2 single beds per room, 1 bathroom separated from the room
• first floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 double bed per room, 2 bathrooms. Second double bedroom with four-poster bed plus en suite bathroom
• Second floor nr.4 rooms: n.1 room with 3 single beds (2 wrought iron single beds plus a single sofa bed) + adjoining tv terrace with view and tasting table and single bathroom on the border with another room divided by wooden door
• n.1 bedroom with double bedroom 1 double bed + 1 single sofa bed with fireplace and exposed beams a tv, bathroom next to the border with the first room divided by wooden door.
• 1 double bedroom 1 double bed + TV + bathroom
• n.1 double bedroom with poppies engraved on the bed with moquet and desk in style, no bathroom but has adjoining closet
• Third floor room without a bathroom in the tower overlooking San Miniato (Chianti) and Park.
• Exposed architrave with air conditioning already present the others with portable penguin.
b) Common interior spaces
Ground floor: kitchen for roasts on high heat, microwave, sink, small fridge and kitchenette with two burners and adjoining dining room indoors near the park with table in front of the wall with terracotta sun.
• Wardrobe and closet all put.
• left dining room with inlaid baussite of 1400 and fireplace in pietra serena with coat of arms of the first owners Pazzi with two tables for lunch
• right corridor room for possible use for welcome buffets etc.
• main room with 6 settee table and choirs of the original 1400 coffered ceiling for common room with large television to see programs together. View of the internal courtyard and internal terrace with terracotta-style stoves for outdoor dining but interior view of the park with open entrance door and view of the park and the church / chapel consecrated for prayers etc.
• left breakfast room
• right internal kitchen with a separate pantry fridge inside the wall and professional refrigerators for drinks and anything else dishwasher oven doors and all sink accessories etc.
c) Common outdoor spaces
A table of n.18 outside under the gazebo on the right of the park near fir calm and quiet area and close to the rustic kitchen of the ground floor barbecue area next to the pool next to centuries-old cedars, swimming pool with deckchairs n.4 gazebos, umbrellas nr .14 n.20 deckchairs and some relax area benches under pergola in the small covered pergola park with 8 chairs in straw and rattan and 3 small tables in style.
cellar for fresh lunches and themed tastings with the request of the chef or elegant evenings with a chef on request with tables served.
• Ground floor: a rustic kitchen with fireplace for roast sink small fridge microwave oven kitchen with small stove and adjoining dining room as picture with ceramic sun, wardrobe and storage room
living room with TV, kitchen etc. etc
The hotel offers its guests the elegant rooms of its resort where you can relax before and after the ceremony or as a living room for your guests. Villa di Piandaccoli has in fact 8 rooms including three doubles and a suite that maintain the charm of the ancient mansion offering a relaxing and romantic stay in the green Tuscan countryside.
Villa di Piandaccoli, immersed in the green Tuscan countryside.