Villa San Bastiano is a late-medieval stone building located on the top of the hill of Monsummano Alto. From Villa San Bastiano you can enjoy an extraordinary view of the surrounding valley.
The structure of Villa San Bastiano has been completely modernized, maintaining the original walls that date back to the end of the fifteenth century. Originally the building was a lazzeretto, later reconverted into a villa to offer customers a unique experience, with its pleasant position overlooking the Valdinievole valley and from which it is possible to enjoy an incomparable view over the Val di Nievole and on six of the ten provinces of Tuscany.
At Villa San Bastiano, nature, art and wellness will be the perfect setting for an unforgettable stay.
Villa San Bastiano is equipped with 5 charming rooms designed to offer maximum relaxation, equipped with all comforts and in perfect harmony with the surrounding environment. The furniture has been designed to be in contrast with the exterior of the structure, deliberately modern and essential and presents itself with a sweet contrast between ancient and modern. The rooms offer an extraordinary view of the Colle di Monsummano Alto and the surrounding valleys.
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS VALID ONLY FOR WINTER SEASON 2019
Minimum stay: 3 days. Stays up to three days have an increase of 25% compared to the indicated price. Period from 21 December 2019 to 11 January 2020: requests for periods of less than one week will be taken into consideration.
For stays of less than a week, a light meal and breakfast will not be provided, as will the two hours of extra cleaning and change of bathroom linen.
• Day of arrival --- Saturday
• Time of arrival - from 4 to 7 pm
• Departure time - By 10 (in the morning)
• In particular cases the following may be slightly modified
• Electricity consumption - Included up to 200kW. Over € 200kW € 0.45 per kW
• Security deposit (against breakages and other minor damages) to be paid in cash upon arrival --- € 800
• Final cleaning - € 200 to be paid upon arrival (3 hours of cleaning on Wednesday afternoons included)
• Air Conditioning - Depending on electricity consumption
• Heating - LPG according to consumption (€ 1 per liter)
• The consumption of air conditioning and heating depends on many things:
1) the outdoor temperature
2) how cold or hot you like to have inside
3) doors or windows open when you are not in the villa
• Pool - Opens on 12 April and closed on 11 October
• Pool heating - In some periods the pool water can be heated on request. Contact us for prices and details
• Cleaning staff - € 12 per hour
• Extra linen change - € 10 per person
• Rental car with driver - Costs on request depending on the time of destination
• Baby sitter - € 12 per hour
• Costs delivered at home - price to be defined
• Hairdresser, beautician or masseur at home - Price to be defined
• The following can be organized on request:
- Guided visits to museums or cities of art
- Painting courses (on canvas or porcelain)
- Italian cooking classes (especially Tuscany)
- Airport transfer to Villa San Bastiano (see details) These extras must be requested at the time of booking and paid in advance.
• Lunches from the restaurant:
On request meals can be ordered from the restaurant "La Foresteria". Homemade desserts for breakfast can also be ordered at the restaurant.
The Municipality of Monsummano has established the tourist tax from 1 July 2018 for guess who have booked after 20 March 2018. The cost is € 0,75 a person for the first 7 days of stay. Children under 12 are exempt.